With Thanksgiving within the rearview mirror and Christmas quick approaching, listed here are some vacation occasions round Upstate:
Mauldin Christmas Parade
- 2-4 pm
- 701 AD. Beginning at Mauldin Excessive College on Butler Highway, 101 E. Butler Highway ends on the Mauldin Cultural Heart.
Poinsettia Christmas Parade – Greenville
- 6-7:30 PM
- Major Road, Augusta to Northern Roads
Greer Christmas Parade
- 2:30 pm
- Beginning at Poinsett Road and Memorial Drive, ending at N Major Road and Cunningham Drive
Simpsonville Christmas Parade
- 3-7 pm
- Beginning at Weichert Realtors – Shawn & Sherry Group at 302 NE Major St. and ending at King Tut Grill at 502 SE Major St.
2021 Annual Christmas Parade – Fountain Inn
- 5:30-6:30 PM
- Major Road on the Fountain Inn
Vacationers Consolation Christmas Parade
- 10:30 AM
- Beginning at Hawkins Highway, 331 S. finish on foremost road
Different Trip Applications
evening of lights
- December 3, 5:30-8:30 PM
- Courtyard and Major Road Crossroads, Reverse M. Judson Booksellers
- Official tree lighting ceremony with stay music and different actions
TD Saturday Market Vacation Version
- 4th and eleventh December, 9 am to 1 pm
- Major Road at Maccabee Avenue
- Consists of specials like seasonal produce, honey and recent juices, festive handmade crafts and vacation baskets
Kringle Vacation Market
- December 11, 9 am to 9 pm and December 12, 11 am to five pm
- Flooring Subject, 945 S. Major St.
- The occasion will embrace quite a lot of leisure and actions comparable to a tour with Santa, stay music, holiday-themed inflatables and a choo-choo prepare across the grounds, in addition to an Previous Village Market with native distributors.
- $15 per individual
Holidays on the Zoo
- December 17-23 and 26-30, 1-8 pm
- Greenville Zoo, 150 Cleveland Park Drive
- The occasion will function lights, music and a vacation village
- Tickets: Members – $8 per baby and $10 per grownup, Non-members – (Superior Tickets) $10 per baby and $12 per grownup, (strolling) $12 per baby and $14 per grownup
hooray for the vacations
the sound of the season
very merry christmas market
- December 11, 12:30-4:30 PM
- Trailblazer Park, 115 Trailblazer Drive
- TR Farmers Market The occasion, which can embrace over 80 native artisan distributors, stay music from Nathan Angelou, meals vehicles, and photographs with Santa.
Christmas at Heritage Park
- December 3-5, 10-12, and 17-19 – 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- Heritage Park, 861 SE Major St.
- This system contains visits with Santa Claus and actions for youngsters comparable to prepare rides within the park
- Prepare journey is $3 per individual, free for youngsters beneath 2
Christmas “Tavern” Our City
- December 9-19 – 6-9 p.m., Sunday-Thursday and 6-9:30 p.m., Friday-Saturday
- Commerce Park, 110 Depot St.
- This occasion contains carriage rides, Polar Categorical rides, quite a lot of actions and free photographs with Santa
- Carriage rides are by appointment solely. to name appointment
864-724-8044. All rides are $10 per individual, $8 per senior (56 and older) and free for youngsters 3 years and beneath
christmas tree lighting
- December 3, 5-7:45 p.m.
- Greer Metropolis Park, 301 E. Poinsett St.
- The occasion contains vacation craft stations, inflatables, s’mores, Santa Claus and stay performances
across the state
- December 3-4 and 10-11, 4:30-8:30 PM
- Village Inexperienced, Downtown Pendleton
- The occasion options selfmade crafts, artwork, baked items, and vacation music.
Upstate Vacation Mild Present
- By way of December 31 – 6-10 p.m., Sunday-Thursday and 6-11 p.m., Friday-Saturday
- Greenville-Pickens Speedway, 3800 Calhoun Memorial Hwy., Islay
- The occasion includes a 30-minute vacation mild present, brief carnival rides, and a drive-thru petting zoo
- $35 per automotive, minivan, truck or SUV, $75 per passenger van and $100 per bus
anderson christmas lights
- 25 December to five:30-10 pm
- 150 Rose Valley Blvd., Anderson
- The occasion features a village with vacation lights in addition to quite a lot of performances, meals, and actions
- $10 per automotive, truck or van
dickens of a christmas
- December 7, 6-9 PM
- Downtown Spartanburg
- The occasion contains carolers wearing Victorian costumes, stay Christmas music, residing window shows, horse-drawn carriage rides, ice skating on Morgan Sq., and Christmas tree lighting at Denny’s Plaza.